Kitchen Faucets|kitchen faucet: Small Bathroom Remodel On a Budget

Stainless Steel Outdoor Cabinets|Bathroom Remodeling

Rabu, 21 April 2010

Small Bathroom Remodel On a Budget

Remodeling a Small Bathroom on a Small Budget With Taste Class
Recently I hit been looking for new fixtures for the remodel of my bathroom. My bag is historical, having been built in the early 1900's. Although I same to ready period pieces or victorian touches around my home, I
also want the modern conveniences of new appliances and fixtures of today. What's the problem? Well my room is 8' x 8' (no where nearby the size of most modern bathrooms), and trying to encounter fixtures that fit has been quite a challenge.So for weeks I researched and brainstormed with my economise and my contractor. How could I remodel my diminutive bathroom, on a diminutive budget and ready it's historical character, taste and class?

The firstchallenge wasto encounter a tub or shower that would fit in the allotted space. My prototypal intellection was to go with a clawfoot tub and pedestal sink, the tralatitious historical bathroom. After whatever thought, it really didn't fit with the rest of the house. As I stated, I've kept individual historical features (hardwood floors, vintage lighting, a pedestal sink in the guest clean and other period touches), but I've also finished a aggregation of updating.Secondly, I'mjust not a fan of clawfoot tubs. Itried so hornlike to same them but I just don't, and they don't lookvery comfortable.

The ordinal intellection I had was to just decimate the tub and go with a shower. But after whatever thought, I realized that most grouping interested in an historical bag would want to hit a tub. And if I everdesired to sale, my economise intellection this would bear a big problem and it belike would.

I'm also digit of those grouping that likes to hit unique things in my home. I don't want to countenance same everyone else. I also desired to hit a luxurious bath, but since my checkbook is limited, I had to search broad and low to encounter things. Here are whatever of my great finds:


Danze Faucet,Delta Faucets

Danze Faucets| Whitehaus Kitchen Faucets|Danze Kitchen Faucets

free counters